Providence, Rhode Island Bartending School
Rhode Island Bartending School - Only 6 miles from Providence
1395 Atwood Avenue Suite 208
Johnston, Rhode Island 02919
"Join the many thousands of satisfied graduates of BBSA - learn your new skill in one week and earn your tuition in two shifts."
Serving Johnston, Providence, Cranston, Warwick, and Pawtucket.
We offer more:
In addition to teaching the art of mixology and alcohol awareness training, our program also offers basic bar management which includes inventory controls, profit margins, product ordering and more. BBSA is often recommended in the hospitality industry to be the most complete school for training prospective bar owners and managers.
Join the many thousands of satisfied graduates of BBSA - learn your new skill in one week and earn your tuition in two shifts
We make learning your new skill fun!
- No prior knowledge of liquors or mixing drinks necessary.
- Learn behind a real working bar, in a simulated "on the job training" Pub atmosphere.
- Learn from instructors with many years of bartending experience.
- Use all the same equipment and techniques the professionals use.
- Learn all drink categories, glassware, bar mixes, garnishes, shakes and pours.
- Learn product knowledge including Liquors, Liqueurs, Aperitifs, Cordials, Beers, Ales and Wines.
- Receive training in standards of operation as required by multi-unit operators, such as hotels and chain restaurants.
Click on the tabs below to see the individual class schedules.
Our day class is held Monday through Thursday from 9:30am to 4:00pm. The morning class is one week in length.
Our night class is held Monday through Friday from 5:30pm to 9:30pm. The night class is one week in length.
Our weekend class is held on two consecutive weekends, Saturday and Sunday from 9:30am to 4:00pm. The weekend class is two weeks in length.
The school recognizes that adults have lives and commitments that may prevent them from attending one of our standard schedules. Regardless of your personal situation, if you want to attend our school and will make the effort to get here, we will work out a schedule for you. If you are in need of a special schedule, we will work one out for you during your personal interview with our enrollment director.
Google Map & Directions Below
- From 95S (points South of Warwick): Take 95N to the 295 cut-off. Follow 295N to the Providence-Route 6E exit. (To exit 6-Prov. Rte. 6 E) Drive to Johnston Route 5 exit (first exit on Rte. 6 E). Crossroad Commons is located across from the end of the exit ramp.
- From 95N (points North of the civic center): Follow 95S to exit 22 (Hartford-Route 6). Merge to Rte. 10 and follow to Rte. 6 Split. Follow Rte. 6W to Atwood Ave. exit. Turn left at the end of the ramp. Crossroad Commons is on the left about 100 yards.
- From 295N: Follow 295S to Providence -Rte.6E exit. (Exit 6-Prov. Rte. 6E) Follow Rte. 6E to Johnston Rte. 5 exit. (First exit) Crossroad Commons is across the street from the end of the exit ramp.
- From 95S (North of Warwick): Follow 95N to exit 22 (Hartford-Rte 6). Merge to Rte.10, then merge to Rte. 6W. Continue to Atwood Ave. exit. Go left at the bottom of the ramp. Crossroad Commons is about 100 yards on the left.
- From 195W (East of Providence): Follow 195W to 95N to exit 22 (Hartford-Rte 6). Merge to Rte.10, then merge to Rte. 6W. Continue to Atwood Ave. exit. Go left at the bottom of the ramp. Crossroad Commons is about 100 yards on the left.